FII-PE7030 is a ready-to-use for educational platform which has been designed to cover FPGA development and experiment, ARM SOC development and experiment, network(copper or fiber) development ,digital communication and SDR(software define radio) with daughter board FII-BD9361 plug on.
It was designed for university students, teachers, and all other industrail professionals. FII-PE7030 is an incredibly flexible processing platform, capable of adapting to most of your project requires. More surprising show up that recently Engineers has successful port RISC-V(RV32G) and RV64I to this platform, it becomes a real RISC-V SOC platform.
DBC(digital base band communication) and DSP
SDR Software defined radio
LTE protocol analysis
4/5G base station
100M/1G ethernet communication both for PS and PL
10G SFP+ fibre communication with multiple protocol supported like LAN, SONET/SDH, CPRI etc.
Network switch and router
1 480M high speed USB2.0 HUB
4 480M high speed USB2.0 connectors
RISC-V CPU 32bit ecosystem development ,verification and validation
RISC-V CPU 64bit ecosystem development,verification and validation
Audio or Voice Collection, Speech Recognition
Image Acquisition and Image Recognition, Deep Learning
IOT: ALL kinds of IOTs with RISC-V system
FII-PE7030 System Hardware Resources：
- 2 ports 10G Ethernet（Fibre）
- 2 ports100M/1G Ethernet, one for PS and for PL
- 1 HDMI output Interface。
- dual channel Audio Interface
- AD9361 Interface(FMC-LPC)
- 8 LEDs
- 8 switches
- 8 buttons
- GPIO Expansion Port
- JTAG Debug Interface
- 1GB ddr3 –SOC(PS)
- 1GB ddr3—FPGA(PL)
- SDCARD Interface
- 32M Serial FLASH
- Serial EEPROM
- 12bit 1MPS ADC
- Temperature Sensor
The Zynq®-7000 SoC ZC702 Evaluation Kit includes all the basic components of hardware, design tools, IP, and pre-verified reference designs including a targeted design, enabling a complete embedded processing platform.
The included pre-verified reference designs and industry-standard FPGA Mezzanine Connectors (FMC) allow scaling and customization with daughter cards.
Key Features & Benefits
- Optimized for quickly prototyping embedded applications using Zynq-7000 SoCs
- Hardware, design tools, IP, and pre-verified reference designs
- Demonstrates a embedded design, targeting video pipeline
- Advanced memory interface with 1GB DDR3 Component Memory
- Enabling serial connectivity with USB OTG, UART, IIC, CAN Bus
- upports embedded processing with Dual ARM Cortex-A9 core processors
- Develop networking applications with 10-100-1000 Mbps Ethernet (GMII, RGMII and SGMII)
- Implement Video display applications with HDMI out
- Expand I/O with the FPGA Mezzanine Card (FMC) interface
Best value board in my opinion, with most of the features of the more expensive boards, the ZedBoard should satisfy a lot of Zynq applications.
- Low pin count FMC connector provides the ability to plug in any of the hundreds of off-the-shelf FMC cards for custom I/O options.
- Pmod headers for extra I/O.
- HDMI and audio connections.
The ZedBoard sits in the middle of the range in terms of price but it has great connectivity options, well worth it in my opinion.